Are you a Gmail user who is looking to make a backup of your content in your Gmail account? Are you a Gmail user who is looking for the ways to restore your mails in Gmail? If the answers of either of the questions is yes, then this is the best article for you. Here you will find the easiest troubleshooting steps to make a backup firstly and then to restore your backed-up emails in your Gmail account.
DON'T MISS: Google customer service phone number
Mentioned below are the easy steps to backup your mails in Gmail:
- Go to www.gmail.com and sign in to your account by entering the email address and password.
- On the top right corner, click on your profile image.
- Click on My account button in blue color.
- Scroll down and click on Control your content under Personal info & privacy.
- Click on Create archive option.
- Above the displayed list, click on Select None.
- Scroll down the list and toggle the box next to the Mail.
- Scroll down again and click on Next.
- Click on Create Archive and then Download the archive after few minutes.
Mentioned below are the easy steps to restore your mails for your Gmail account:
- Go to https://admin.google.com/ and sign in to your account.
- Go to Users → Click on the username → vertical ellipsis icon → Restore data.
- Select the range of data to be restored.
- Select Gmail as the type of data to be restored.
- Click on Restore data as the last step of this mail restoration procedure.
If you are not able to backup or restore your content of Gmail by following the above-mentioned steps, then contact the Gmail Support Team to get the best help regarding mails.